Proverbs 29:25 "Fear of man will prove to be a snare, but whoever trusts in the Lord is kept safe."

Thursday, April 28, 2011

Sorry

I have been meaning to post everyday this week... Where has the time gone?  Tuesday I had my weigh in, and though it went well it was not as well as I wanted it to be.  I lost 1 lb and 1% body fat.  After my previous week I was hoping to duplicate that.

Yesterday was a very difficult day for me, after having my 'free' meal on Tuesday night I was up 3, yes 3 lbs :(  I wanted to die.  I thought oh well I will go to the gym and work it off and since most likely it is water weight I didn't fret too much. While I was at the gym I felt horrible.  Depressed and it was all I could do to get through my cardio.  The rest of my day I felt the same... I was speaking to my husband about how I was feeling and thought I should be happy since I have been working out, eating great etc.  He told me he just recently read an article about people who are over training and how they felt depressed.  Ah-Ha... that makes all the sense in the world to how I felt at that moment. As I went through the rest of my day, I considered what I was doing.  This is supposed to be fun, and yes thought it will be hard at times I can't and will not give up.  NO that would simply be the easy way out.

Today has been a better day for me, my work out felt great, my food has been 100% perfect, and I am feeling amazing.  Still up from the other night.  I've decided that I am not going to be having anymore 'free' meals, at least not for the next few weeks.  They make me retain water like it is nobody's business.  Then I am working my tail off and making myself crazy trying to loose all the water.... 

I also signed up for my posing classes, I start on Monday and can' wait... a bit nervous that I will have to have my bikini on, as well as my 5 inch clear heals in the aerobics room at Golds... EEEK!! Maybe this means I can go find a cute new one ;)

Happy Day!

No comments:

Post a Comment