Proverbs 29:25 "Fear of man will prove to be a snare, but whoever trusts in the Lord is kept safe."

Monday, April 18, 2011

Did you know??

I am not sure how many of you know how much I LOVE The Sweet Tooth Fairy cupcakes... Well I love them a lot.... enough that I would take my lovely family there once a week for a delicious treat... So tonight at my lia sophia meeting my sweet manager brought them for another manager's birthday... "COME ON HERE!!" Is all I could hear in my head.  I have been 100% perfect all week and this is my test I just know it. These are my ultra favorite naughty treat.... Do I dare have one??? Should I???  Drum roll please.... No cupcake for me, however I did bring one home for Mr J so I could watch him enjoy it :)  Maybe after the competition I will treat myself to one.... or two ;) 

Good Night! I hope I can sleep tonight, all I have been dreaming about is my diet, my workouts, what my body is transforming itself into, and how it will look in 61 days... Did you see my cute counter?  


Stay tuned for my measurements in the morning.

1 comment:

  1. You're amazing and so inspiring! I know what it's like to be constantly thinking about what you're eating, your exercise, and how AMAZING you're going to look in just a short little while. It's so exciting!

    ReplyDelete