Proverbs 29:25 "Fear of man will prove to be a snare, but whoever trusts in the Lord is kept safe."

Tuesday, May 3, 2011

Changes all around

Wow another week has come and gone.  And with that a few changes have occurred.  One is that I have decided to go with another trainer for this competition.  Wes is an amazing trainer do not get me wrong.  I have loved working with him (or why else would I have been with him for 2+ years?)  However personally I needed someone who does this kind of training day in and day out.  I met with her yesterday, and the verdict about June is a no go.  Super bummed, but know that I want to do this the healthy way and it was unrealistic for me to loose 40 lbs and half my body fat in 9 weeks.  Unless I wanted zero muscle etc. 

As of this morning I am down another 2 lbs from last week Hooray!! So a total of 8 lbs, as for my body fat she measured me yesterday and her numbers were a bit higher than that of what Wes had me measured.  So I am going to say 1%.  I know for sure that I will be doing my strength training with her 3 times a week, then cardio on my own.  She will also be doing my meal plans as well.  And we are shooting for the September or October competition.  This is a much more attainable goal.

I am not going to lie, I was very upset last night.  And I wanted to give up.  However I have gotten so far in the last 3 weeks, why give up now.  I want to be healthy, and have a healthy lifestyle for me and my family.  Travis has been working out too and is looking so good.  I am so proud of him and both of our dedication to this. 

I am so excited to keep moving forward on this journey.  My new trainer told me I have the rest of my life to be on stage.  She is right I do, and I will. 

I am still working with Wes to get a link for all of my friends to be able to order Top Form products from my site.  I love all their products, and suppliments.  Hopefully by this week I will have it up.

Happy week everyone!!

1 comment:

  1. You are amazing! I am so inspired! You are doing so good....keep it up! God bless you xoxo

    ReplyDelete