Proverbs 29:25 "Fear of man will prove to be a snare, but whoever trusts in the Lord is kept safe."

Saturday, April 16, 2011

Day 5

Ahh the weekend my most favorite and  unfavored time of the week.... we usually eat out and have too much going on to think about eating 'right'. Today I started it out right by hitting the gym, shoulders and abs, and of course my 45 mins of cardio on the treadmill.... I really need to put together a great play list... suggestions welcome ;)  Of course we had all our usually errands to run.  Then tonight we are going to a movie... yay for date night :)

I am not going to lie, I am so tired.. my body is in freak out mode asking me what the HELL are you doing to me?? Saying "I love all this flab"... well sorry body I DO NOT! My will power has been amazing, I had a lia sophia party last night, my hostess had the best spread of delicious food.... So proud that I didn't even touch it.  Also at Costco today... all those samples :/  ugh... I keep telling myself it is not worth eating, you can have something awesome after the competition... who wants to cheat with mashed potatoes, or that yummy aussie liquorish? Not me...

This afternoon I did another 30 mins of cardio, I will be doing this more often here soon so I figure it may as well start now right.

Well off to get ready for our date.  Things are going well.. Thank you all for your continued support.  I have been overwhelmed by it... literally.  Even people I have never met are rooting for me.  **Huge Thanks and Hugs**

No comments:

Post a Comment