Proverbs 29:25 "Fear of man will prove to be a snare, but whoever trusts in the Lord is kept safe."

Thursday, April 14, 2011

Day 2 and 3

Yesterday was my day two, it went really well. My afternoon where I tend to have food cravings came and went so fast, probably since I was sewing my guts out :) So I can proudly say I have eaten 100% perfect.  My workouts have been great too.  I sure have a hard time doing cardio for 45 min, I have that same little voice in my head that it's OK to get off the treadmill a bit early.... DAMN YOU and SHUT UP!! Is what I told it.

Today.... This morning I got to the gym at 5:20 AM, and probably looked silly since some of the workouts I have on my plan I have NEVER done before, so I was walking back and forth by all the machines trying to find the one I was going to use.  Cardio was super hard today... same silly voice.  Pretty soon it will be gone. Over all today has been great.  I even had to make a yummy breakfast square to take to MOP's. I decided since everyone would be eating the delicious brunch that I would take all my breakfast and eat it there so I would not be tempted by all of it, and believe me it all looked SO good. 


Now I am off to do some more cardio, having this goal has really made this real.  I am in it to win it!!


Till next time....

No comments:

Post a Comment