Proverbs 29:25 "Fear of man will prove to be a snare, but whoever trusts in the Lord is kept safe."

Monday, April 18, 2011

Oh my, Oh my.....

Oh my, Oh my... my bunz are sooo sore from my leg workout yesterday :/  funny how I have been lifting for 6 months now and that kicked my butt!! Literally. As sore as I am, I am happy too.  Since that means my muscle is growing and burning fat :)

Oh my, Oh my... I want a treat sooo bad today.  This week I have not had the cravings for one.  My eye has been on the prize of the stage in a few short months.  I was texting with my friend Heather, she recommended chewing gum... so gum it is, and it really helps with wanting some sugar with out having sugar.

Have I mentioned yet how crazy it is that in this short week I can see a great change in my body??? I am so intrigued to see what will happen in the next few weeks as well.  I have this, and can't wait.  Going to try to hit the gym again tonight for some cardio.

Tomorrow is my appointment with my trainer.  So excited to see my results in numbers.  I will be posting as soon as I get home.

3 comments: