Proverbs 29:25 "Fear of man will prove to be a snare, but whoever trusts in the Lord is kept safe."

Wednesday, April 13, 2011

Day 1

Yesterday was my first day, I went and saw my trainer in the morning, made it to the store so I could have everything I needed to start this journey.  I'm not going to lie I was super nervous about this whole thing.... can I do it?  Will I let that pest of a voice in my head get to me and tell me this will never happen for me cause you can't do it? (yes this is what has been saying for years.) Who is going to think I am crazy?  Will they think I am crazy?

Sigh, I made it though the day NO cheating, even at our Bible study I sure did not help my self to those delicious no bake cookies that were calling my name, I had my shake instead. 

So I have a grueling schedule and food plan.  But this is what it is going to take for me to reach my goals.  Here it is, and please feel the pain as I am writing this.... Next week it may not be as painful ;)

Workout-
5 days of lifting... Heavy
6 days of 45 mins of Cardio, and if I can pull in a few days of going twice for an additional 30 mins I need too.

Food-
Protein Shake, eggs, oatmeal, strawberries, another protein shake with almonds, chicken and yams, tuna and brown rice cakes with pickled asparagus spears, shake with almonds, and for dinner you guessed it chicken with green beans, oh and I forgot to add the 95+ ounces of water I need to get in each day.  Then if I need to have something before bed I can have another shake. 

Over all it was a great way to start, and today has been great too, I will write more about that later.

P.S. I want to especially thank my amazing husband for being so supportive of my choice.  It is so important to me that he has my back on this. xoxo 
 

2 comments:

  1. You can do this Jess! Don't let Satan get you down with those negative thoughts. You know all things are possible with Jesus! And don't worry about what other people might think or say! Luke shared this with me yesterday... Proverbs 29:25 "Fear of man will prove to be a snare, but whoever trusts in the Lord is kept safe." You'll do awesome! Love ya!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ahh so proud and excited for you!!!!!! You are motivating me to get in there!!! Good luck my friend!!!

    ReplyDelete