Proverbs 29:25 "Fear of man will prove to be a snare, but whoever trusts in the Lord is kept safe."

Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Weigh in this morning

Wholly moley!!! Ok so I said I would post once I got back from my meeting with Wes.

Weight Lost- 4lbs
Body fat- 27.9% Lost 1.4% this week
Inches- 4 inches all over, mostly my legs, waist and chest were my biggest drops.  So I have literally been working my bunz off :)

This next week is going to be the same too, so excited.  My food and workouts will be the same.  With adding an additional rep to my weight training.  And adding a protein shake when I am almost done with cardio. 

Soon I will have a link to the Top Form website where I get all my supplements, so you can check it out and purchase from there if you want.  I love their meal replacement shakes, they have the best flavor.  I will post more once I get it on my blog.

Yay Me :)

2 comments: