Proverbs 29:25 "Fear of man will prove to be a snare, but whoever trusts in the Lord is kept safe."

Sunday, April 24, 2011

Happy Easter!!

Happy Easter everyone!! I hope you all had a great weekend.  My weekend has been wonderful. Friday we went to Good Friday service. It was so beautiful. Saturday I had a great workout, I did my chest and triceps, and did a spin class for my cardio.  It was great.  I really wanted to get a second workout in, but the day got away from us.  This weekend was full of worship, family and food... yes food.  I am so proud of myself, I had maybe 5 jellybeans, and a 3 pieces of chocolate.  Perfect otherwise.  

This morning since the gym was closed we took the boys down to the trail by our house and went for an amazing walk/jog.  Surprisingly it was not too cold out. It was so nice to get that in since I was not really sure what I was going to do today without working out.  We went to brunch at Trav's family's house.  Since I was not going to eat, I decided to cook so I could smell all the yummy food.  I love cooking for everyone, it was great.  I was so proud not to have a plate full of food.  I did however have a half piece of bacon  EEK and a tiny muffin.... This is the most I have cheated in two weeks.  It could have been worse though.  My dad even had a beautiful ham tonight. That was hard to pass up but I held strong.

Knowing that others are watching me, encouraging me, and following me along the way helps me be strong.  I am looking forward to my weigh in on Tuesday.

Have a great night everyone.  I hope you all are enjoying the Easter candy at your houses ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment