Proverbs 29:25 "Fear of man will prove to be a snare, but whoever trusts in the Lord is kept safe."

Wednesday, April 13, 2011

D-Day

Wow! Where do I start?? So I have been working out now for 6 months, not having any particular goals, but to look and feel better.  I have been bouncing around and some days I would be serious and other not so much.  Plus this winter has been full of sickness.  Between the boys not sleeping well and myself getting sick a few times it was tough to keep my eye on my goal.

Last week I went to see my friend Heather, we have been meaning to get together for a while.  She just competed in her first NPC Open for class B bikini and took 2nd place.  She looks so great.  We got to talking and she encouraged me to compete.... Yes you read that correct.  In June I will be competing my self int the same NPC Open for class B bikini competition.


I have 9.5 weeks to drop half of my body fat and about 43 lbs.  That is why I started this blog.  I will journal daily (I hope) about how I am feeling emotionally and physically.  Please follow me on my Ultimate Journey.  Depending on how brave I am I will be posting my weekly photos to see my transformation as well.


See you soon! ~Jessica~

5 comments:

  1. Thats so awesome that your gonna do that :) We have a cousin who did it and she loved it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay Jess!!! I am behind you all the way!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm SO excited for you Jess! I just got giddy with butterflies for you!!! :) If anyone can do this I know YOU can!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your going to rock it! Sounds like we are going to be doing a photo shoot just for you!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Amanda- I would so love that <3

    ReplyDelete