Proverbs 29:25 "Fear of man will prove to be a snare, but whoever trusts in the Lord is kept safe."

Wednesday, April 20, 2011

Free Meal

Since Wes told me I could have a free meal I decided to take it tonight. I have ate perfect all day too :) Travis and I went to dinner at Squatter's and it was supper yummy.  And very nice to have a night to our selves.  My Mom came over to play with the boys.  They had so much fun as always with their Oma. Thanks again Mom.

I remember that I do not like feeling like this though.  As yummy as it was, I am sure paying for it tonight.  My stomach feels soo gross.  I am soo full of food. Almost feel sick :( I think it will be a few more weeks before I do this again. What a great reminder of what I don't want to eat ;)

Hope you all had a great day.

XO Jessica

1 comment:

  1. You are totally inspiring me...if only I could do something about it right now. I love reading all about your journey. Keep pushing and you will reach your goal. You are awsome!

    ReplyDelete