Proverbs 29:25 "Fear of man will prove to be a snare, but whoever trusts in the Lord is kept safe."

Friday, April 22, 2011

Wow where has this week gone?

Hello everyone!  This week has been a busy one, not really sure why or how though.  I am so thankful for this weekend, it is so special to me, why you ask?  Because it is Easter, the death and resurrection of Jesus.  Isn't so amazing that  God sent his only Son to die for us? And by doing that Jesus was able to take ALL of our sins away?  I feel very lucky to have Jesus in my life and know that I would be not be where I am with out him. I don't know if you have a personal relationship with him, but if you don't and want to have one ask me.  Because it was not long ago that I didn't either.

On to my update.  My workouts have been great!  Last night I started running and felt like I could run for ever.  It was such a cool feeling.  Well today I am paying for it, my ankle hurts... not really sure what I did, I have been stretching after each workout, but I guess not well enough. :] I got a brace today and went for my second cardio and did the elliptical and the bike, I hope by resting it the remainder of the day it will feel better tomorrow.


As for my energy, during the morning I feel great, however by 2 or so I hit a wall and am so exausted.  I acutally took a really good nap with my 3 year old yesterday and it was heaven... except for all the stuff I wanted to do while he  and my 10 month old slept.... Oh well I must have needed the rest.


Now off to celebrate this weekend!  Happy Easter everyone!

1 comment: