Proverbs 29:25 "Fear of man will prove to be a snare, but whoever trusts in the Lord is kept safe."

Sunday, April 17, 2011

Hooray!!

I love my scale today :) I am down 3 lbs, this is the lowest weight I have been in I can not remember how long.. super stoked today. This week has been so empowering, knowing how far I can push myself is amazing.  This morning as I was getting dressed I noticed that in these pants I was putting on my "muffin" was almost gone.  How crazy is that?!?  My body is already changing, my arms are getting hard and like I just said my stomach is shrinking.... HA!!  Yay Me!!

My next appointment is on Tuesday with Wes to weigh in... I sure can not wait to see my progress this week, I know it is going to be amazing. 

Today was my leg's day... it was rough to do my cardio after... which I did only about 10 mins of... I felt like I was going to pass out :(  not good.  Tonight we are going to go on a bike ride, so that will make up for the lack of my cardio today... sure felt like a looser tho.. for a min. 


Have a great rest of your Sunday everyone!!

 

No comments:

Post a Comment