Proverbs 29:25 "Fear of man will prove to be a snare, but whoever trusts in the Lord is kept safe."

Thursday, May 26, 2011

Measurment day.... da da da....

I woke up this morning and realized that I get to get measured today.... Hooray!! For some you may dread this day, but I don't.  This is my motivation to keep doing and going.  Here are the results:  I last did measurements 3 weeks and 3 days ago, since then I have lost 5 lbs, 3% body fat and a total of 3 inches.  I am feeling great!!  Sandy of course was super excited for me.  She said I can totally hit my goal with the way things are going.  The NGA's are about 17 weeks away.  I can not wait!!

Yesterday I went to a store at the mall that I have not been able to purchase clothes from for a very long time 10+ years long.  Well while trying on shorts in their biggest size (12) they fell off!!  I didn't dare try a smaller size, but know they would fit.... maybe next time.  I was super stoked to have them be too big.  This is such a fun ride.  Thanks to all my friends for the love and support.  I might post a pix... depends on how it looks ;)

xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment