Proverbs 29:25 "Fear of man will prove to be a snare, but whoever trusts in the Lord is kept safe."

Thursday, May 19, 2011

WA-HOO!!

So stoked this morning!!! I got on the scale, it's official 11 lbs have left my body :D  This is very exciting for me.  I really can not remember the last time I weighed this, how ever when I did I am sure I was not as  healthy and strong as I am now.  Last night I wanted a treat so bad.  I was good and started sewing so my mind was off eating and on something else.  Can't wait for the next 11+ lbs to come off too!  Have a great day.

3 comments:

  1. So proud of you!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks friend! so happy you found my blog :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats Jess! What an inspiration you are! I wish I had half of your motivation... or even a 10th :) hehe

    Can I suggest you post some pictures of your hot bod?! ;)

    ReplyDelete