Proverbs 29:25 "Fear of man will prove to be a snare, but whoever trusts in the Lord is kept safe."

Monday, May 16, 2011

First Day with my Trainer

Wow!! Today was my first day working out with my trainer (Sandy) and it went awesome.  She told me she can see that I am very strong, and could tell that I have been working out.  Also that my stamina is very good.  This first training was just to see how I did with everything.  Starting on Wednesday we will be breaking up the exercises into different body groups.  I am super excited.

We also discussed what completion I should do, she would really love to see me do both the NGA (all natural) and the NPC.  Only problem with doing the NPC, we are going to FL for our anniversary and I really do not want to be trying to diet on our vaca.  So NGA it is, and it is September 24th, that gives me roughly 18+ weeks to get ready for it.  I am super excited and more ready to train and get my body in serious shape.  

Over the weekend I went to the NGA competition in Ogden to see how everything worked.  It was so amazing to see.  I loved seeing all the girls in their bikini's they all looked so good, also it was fun to see everyone's suits.  I need to look damn good, cause I want to place for sure :)

1 comment:

  1. I admire your dedication and your courage. You can do it!

    ReplyDelete