Proverbs 29:25 "Fear of man will prove to be a snare, but whoever trusts in the Lord is kept safe."

Tuesday, May 10, 2011

I am alive!!

Hello friends!  I am alive, if you were wondering "wink".  I got my new meal plan last week, along with my new cardio plan as well.  I decided to take the weekend off to rest and get prepared for the week.  I did however eat what was on my meal plan.  Travis and I went out on a date on Friday, and I sure ate whatever I wanted.... and it was good!!!  Of course knowing that would be the last of my free any kind of food :)  I was not very strong over the weekend either boo... well just for or should I say after my dinner) but I recovered and am back on track as of yesterday.

My new plan consists of eggs, oatmeal, chicken, fruit, almonds, veggie burgers, and veggies.  Oh and how could I have forgotten the gallon and a half of water... yeah that is super hard to consume that much... I almost can but not quiet all of it.... 

Today all the rest of my suppliments arrived.  I am so excited.  Also I start training with my new trainer on Monday and can not wait!!  Not too much going on to report.  I hope you all are having a blessed week so far.

xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment