Proverbs 29:25 "Fear of man will prove to be a snare, but whoever trusts in the Lord is kept safe."

Monday, June 13, 2011

Life

Wow!! Where has the last two weeks gone?? I am trying to keep up with everything.  These past few weeks have been very hard on me... trying to keep my will, and keep the goal upfront in my mind.  A verse kept popping into my head,  Phil 4:13 "I can do everything through Christ, who gives me strength".NLV I keep forgetting that I can not do this on my own, I need God to help me and he is willing too. By giving me strength when I am weak, and when am at a weakness He is there to cheer me on as well as to give me the utmost love and support.  

Last week I got to speaking with Sandy, she asked me if I had an idea of what I would like to look like at competition.  Truthfully I had not even thought about what I wanted to look like, I just knew I wanted to look good.  Here are a few links of gals I am aspiring to look like:

I really like how she looks, not too muscular... First Pix

I also like how she looks, esp her bum... Second Pix


Please feel free to let me know what you think of these gals :)


Also she was asking me how I was doing with my meal plan... Honestly I didn't want to answer.  Not that I had been completely not doing it, I was not going at it 100%.  Why??  I am not sure, could be that dumb voice in my head telling me I will never reach my goal, temptation, stress.... you name it I really wanted to just give up.  As we were talking more I knew I could lean on her for her support even by texting her every night so she knew I got through the day at 100%.  My new goal is to get through today, and not worry what happened yesterday or the day before that, just get through today.  I also have noticed that by not blogging and getting my feelings out that I feel like I don't have to be so much accountable for my actions.  So watch out, I will be blogging and sharing every other day if not everyday.


My workouts have been amazing.  My legs are looking HOT!! I even bought some short shorts to wear. Travis told me that he saw some guys checking me out at church yesterday LOL!!  Honestly I did not even notice. My arms and shoulders are getting more and more defined.  I'm loving seeing the transformation. It is amazing what eating right and working out will do to your body.  I love how strong I feel.


I know everyone wants to see pictures of me... I am thinking next week when I do my weigh in I will post some before and recent pix.
 

1 comment:

  1. Just so you know, you seriously look awesome! Everyone is going to be so excited when you post pics! I was noticing your legs the other day when you were wearing those workout/tight/leggings pants. You're doing great! I'll be praying that God will give you strength and motivation to keep pushing forward.

    ReplyDelete