Proverbs 29:25 "Fear of man will prove to be a snare, but whoever trusts in the Lord is kept safe."

Monday, July 25, 2011

Wowsers!!!

Wowsers!! Since my last post I have taken this all into my own hands, eating what I want when I want....UGH!!  some days I follow my plan, and lately I really have not had the desire if any to care.... about any of it.

With that being said, I have been contemplating what my next step is going to be.  I have discussed this with Travis as well as a few of my friends and Sandy.  I am going to work on getting to my goal weight, then see when the next competition is.  This will take a large amount of stress off of me.

So over the weekend I was thinking of how I was going to accomplish my goal. I broke it down into daily, weekly, monthly, 3 month and a 6 month goal.  I am excited again to get busy eating right, getting my energy back, looking and feeling amazing.

We did decide to move, and that will take place in two weeks.  Also Jax will be starting Pre-school mid August as well.  I am feeling better that those things are done and behind... well with the exception of moving.  But that will go smooth too.  Plus we have some great friends who are willing to help us out.  Thank God!!

This break has shown me how I don't want to feel.  As well as teach me how eating clean and healthy is so important for my life, not just to loose weight, but to have a healthy lifestyle for myself and my family.

Today is a new day {again}  but I am ready for it, and am excited to get back on my journey.  We will see where it takes me.  For now my goal is to get to my goal weight and then see what I want to do from there.


Have a great day!!

1 comment:

  1. Every day is the chance to start again. Every meal is another chance to get it right. You are looking awesome and I know you are feeling better. Don't lose your focus now!!!! Love you girl!

    ReplyDelete