Proverbs 29:25 "Fear of man will prove to be a snare, but whoever trusts in the Lord is kept safe."

Wednesday, November 16, 2011

My wait is over

Sooo I know I have been MIA for what looks like 3 months now :/  EEK!!  Well in July I decided I wanted to work with a coach named Erik... he has a very long wait list.  I love all that I have read and studied about him, his way of doing things, and all the great things and bodies I saw.  So now 4 months later it is finally my turn, I got the magic email that he was ready to get going on my plan on Sunday.  It also said I would have my plan in 4 business days... TODAY  it has been 4 business days.  I have been checking my email every 20-30 mins today, I am that excited to get going on this new phase in my life.  I have been follow others that are working with him through his forum, and love all of their positive outlook and feed back on their programs.  So as soon as I get my new plan, my plan is to start blogging again about my progress, and journey.  These last few months have been interesting... eating what ever I want, not working out... I feel like a blob... getting back into working out and eating a way I can eat long term is very exciting to me.  Check out my new coach here this is his website, you can also look him up on face book his company is Lean Bodies Consulting.  Have a great day!!

No comments:

Post a Comment